Open PDRA position
- For the moment there are no open PDRA positions.
- Potential candidates willing to apply for funding such as Newton fellowshipLink opens in a new window or Marie Curie fellowshipLink opens in a new window should contact Professor Marin Alexe well in advance.
Open PhD position
- Funded PhD position For the moment there is no funded PhD position available.
- Potential self-funded PhD students should contact Professor Marin Alexe well in advance, typically 12 months before starting date (October), for general discussion and interview.
Open MSc position
- MSc positions, usually starting in September, are always open. Please contact Professor Marin Alexe for any further details.
- Open MSc position (self-funded) in the field integration of electronic properties of dislocations in oxides. Further details are hereLink opens in a new window.
- Open MSc position (self-funded) in the field integration of 2D materials with ferroelectrics. Further details are hereLink opens in a new window.
To discuss any other future projects contact:
Professor Marin Alexe (email@example.com)