Travel expense claim:
Please download the form Fp16a. Fill in your name, e-mail address, and bank details. Please indicate that you are not an University of Warwick employee. On the second page describe the purpose of travel ("Performing measurements at the UK High-Field Solid State NMR Facility"), list the travel expenses and attach the itemised receipts. Don't forget to date and sign the form.
Please send the travel expense (clearly stating "visit at the UK High-Field Solid-State NMR facility" on top of the form) claim to:
Department of Physics,
University of Warwick
Gibbet Hill Road
Coventry CV4 7AL
- Email: Add your email address
- Vendor Number- This can be found on your remittance/payment receipt from previous expense claims. It is referred to as Account number and starts with 300XXXXX. If this is your first claim, please write 'new' in the vendor box and fill in the bank details (even if these are the same bank details as your salary).
- Address: Please fill this in if you would like the remittance advice sent to your home or work address rather than via email.
- Bank details: Please note if you are from outside of the UK and are submitting a 'foreign bank account' form, please leave this section blank and write 'please see attached foreign bank account form'. We can also pay in both Dollars and Euros, so please mention the currency you would prefer to be paid in, if relevant.
- Sign and date the form: Please remember to sign and date the form as we cannot pay unless both sections have been completed.
- Cost code: this can be left blank.
- GL code: this can be left blank
- Amount: Please fill in all amount boxes with the total amount, apart from the mileage box which is the total for mileage costs only
- Description: Performing measurements at the UK High_Field Solid State NMR Facility.
- Second Page
- Provide a reason for your travel: If you are attending a conference if possible provide certificate of attendance.
- Line by line: each receipt should be listed on a separate line and the receipt should be numbered in numerical order (i.e. first receipt is 1, second receipt is 2 and so on) and the accompanying number written in the receipt reference column to match the correct receipt.
Please add up the columns and write the total amount at the bottom of each column