Accept your Offer
- Please accept or decline your offer as soon as you have made your decision about studying with us. You can do this via the application portal.
- Your IT Services Account should already be active, but if not, you will need your student ID number from your offer letter and your date of birth to set up your account and access the portal.
- You can accept your offer even if it is still conditional. You will not need to accept it again when your unconditional offer is made. By accepting your offer, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of the University so this stage is essential.
- If you would like more information about the course, department or University, before making your decision, please email the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org - we are here to help you.
- For overseas students, you need to have officially accepted your offer in order to start the visa process. We will start sending the pre-CAS emails from April 2024 to those who have accepted their unconditional offer.
- For more information on CAS, please see the visa information section.
Paying your deposit
- Offer holders are required to pay a deposit in order to reserve their place.
- Candidates receiving their offer after January 2024 will be required to pay their deposit within four weeks of receiving their offer. As long as there are still places available, we will continue making offers until the end of July, however we will close courses early if they reach capacity before then.
- Sponsored students are exempt from paying a deposit. If you are sponsored or applying for sponsorship, you will need to inform us about your funding in order to secure your place by completing this form.
- Candidates who fail to pay their deposit (or apply for exemption) will have their offer withdrawn in order free up places for other candidates.
Remember that as well as accepting your offer; you will need to clear any conditions that remain.
More details are available on the following respective pages:
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com