Digital marketing represents a critical practice in establishing and managing eBusinesses, and increasingly represents a major driver of customer and sales revenues in a wide range of organisations. Accordingly, there is substantial demand for digital marketing skills in industry and the jobs market at large.
This module will introduce participants to the principal software and techniques used in digital marketing, help prepare participants for roles in this area, and enable them to plan and manage digital marketing campaigns.
Upon successful completion participants will be able to:
- To develop a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of digital marketing planning and current concepts in multi-channel marketing.
- To critically evaluate the key software and techniques used to conceptualise market opportunities, provide creative marketing solutions and achieve measurable success.
- To synthesise and justify recommendations for the application of multiple channels to meet marketing campaign objectives.
- To clearly communicate and explain potentially complex models and ideas, as well as technical elements of digital marketing campaigns, to a wider business audience.
- Creating a digital marketing plan
- Targets and key metrics
- Multichannel marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Competitor analysis software
- Digital marketing software
- Marketing optimisation
- Integrated marketing communications and branding
4000 Words Post Module Work (70% weighting), Group Presentation (30% weighting)
1 week, including 16x1.5hours Lectures and 8x1.5hours Practical Class/Workshops