Applications for October 2021 entry will open from 12th October.
You will be apply even if you have not finished your undergraduate studies; if necessary we will make you a conditional offer and you can provide final transcripts later.
Please only apply for ONE of our courses; do not submit multiple applications. If you need advice on selecting the most appropriate course for you, or subsequently think you would prefer to switch to another course, please contact us to discuss. For students requiring a visa, any course changes need to be done before you are issued with a CAS.
Please note that we will not offer you a place if you have previously attempted and failed a postgraduate course at any University.
If your application is unsuccessful, we will not consider further applications from you for WMG courses. Where we feel it appropriate, we may discuss an alternative course with you before rejecting your application.
What you will need to provide
- A completed application form and £60 application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, please send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require you to upload your original degree transcripts and certificate in order to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
|Start date : 4th October 2021||Duration : 12 months, full-time|
|Application : Apply online (£60 application fee)|| Application deadline : 31st July 2021*
|Entry requirements : UK Bachelor's 2:2 (Hons) or equivalent||English language requirements : IELTS 6.5|
|Tuition fees : Overseas £28,520 / Home £15,560||*Important: applications will close prior to the deadline if capacity on a course is reached. Early application is strongly recommended.|