How to make your application
In order to meet our academic entry requirement, you should have obtained the equivalent of a UK first or good second class honours degree in a science, engineering, IT, business or management discipline. There are some differences in the requirements for each course, so please see the 'Key Facts' section on individual course pages for entry requirements to your chosen programme.
You can apply now, even if you have not finished your undergraduate studies; if necessary we will make you a conditional offer and you can provide final transcripts later.
Please only apply for ONE of our courses; do not submit multiple applications. If you need advice on selecting the most appropriate course for you, or subsequently think you would prefer to switch to another course, please contact us to discuss. For students requiring a visa, any course changes need to be done before you are issued with a CAS.
Please note that we will not generally offer you a place if you have previously attempted and failed a postgraduate course at any University.
If your application is unsuccessful, we will not consider further applications from you for WMG courses. Where we feel it appropriate, we may discuss an alternative course with you before rejecting your application.
What you will need to provide
- A completed application form and £55 application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
Further support and information
Course start date: 1st October 2018
Duration: One year, full-time
Tuition fees: International £24,640 | Home/EU £13,440
Application deadline: 31st July 2018
Find out about funding opportunities in this section - including information on our WMG Excellence Scholarships.
WMG and University of Warwick have representatives in several countries worldwide. If you are applying from overseas and would like advice or assistance in your country, you can find a list of our international representatives in this section.
Information and guidance on providing transcripts and certificates in support of your application.
Studying at Warwick requires a high level of English competence. If you are a non-native English speaker you must submit English test results. Find out more in this section.
Information and guidance on providing references in support of your application.
Your Statement of Purpose, or Personal Statement, is a vital part of your MSc application to study in the WMG department at the University of Warwick. Find out what we are looking for.
If you are having problems finding the correct course when using the online application system, please read through this section.