The module addresses accelerating change and competitiveness in a client-driven environment, the use of ever more sophisticated IT and emerging lifestyles whilst maintaining robust core business values and commercial and operational integrity.
This module allows the participants to examine the impact of eBsiness techniques on individual organisations, and it provides a structure within which delegates are able to place learning from subsequent specialist modules in context.
It enables delegates to approach the use of developing electronic technologies for business management from a new perspective. In the past the use of communication has been used as an enabler to enhance business practice. In this module delegates will consider the eBusiness and eCommerce technicques as a structural core around which traditional business processes can be mapped, thus providing organisations with the potential for massive improvement in the way in which their enterprises are managed.
Upon successful completion participants will be able to:
- To identify the key drivers and uses of eBusiness technology in organisations.
- To evaluate how eBusiness technologies and techniques impact upon business models and identify new opportunities to support and optimise business processes.
- To create and publish information using online collaborative tools.
eBusiness Core Concepts
- Themes in eBusiness
Management of eBusiness
- Business models for eBusiness
- Creating an eBusiness
- eSupply Chain Management
- International eBusiness
- Legal Matters
- Marketing and Advertising
- Social Media
- eCustomer Relationship Management
- Building and editing a Wiki website
4000 Words Post Module Work. (100% weighting)
2 weeks (16*1.5 hours lectures, 10*1.5 hours practical class/workshops)