- What type of projects can the intern carry out?
Our multidisciplinary expertise means we are able to supervise projects in a range of areas including manufacturing, materials, product development, digital systems, Industry 4.0, automation and business models. Is there a project you would like to advance, a product that needs developing, a process that needs improving that could benefit from two months' focused support? Please challenge us.
- What are the benefits?
- Access to next generation of talent and skills
- Access to the latest manufacturing technology
- Support from WMG research teams
- How much does it cost?
The costs for internships for SMEs are £4000+VAT for an 8-week internship or £5500+VAT for a 12-week internship.
For larger companies the costs are £5000 (8-week internship) and £7500 (12-week internship)
The cost covers the salary for the intern; all other benefits - as outlined above - are subsidised by HEIF funding.
For further details, please contact us.
- Is my company eligible?
- Must be a registered business
- Open to companies active in manufacturing in the UK
- How do I get involved?
If you are interested in securing an internship, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief idea of the project you would like the intern to conduct.