The University is located in the Heart of England and is surrounded by places of historic and scenic interest. It stands at the centre of an excellent motorway network and fast Intercity rail services operate between Coventry and all major towns. Birmingham airport is close by for national and international flights. London is within easy reach.
All participants will be able to use the University’s excellent facilities which include a well-stocked library, swimming pool, squash courts, tennis courts and sports halls. Banks, shops, bars and restaurants are also available on campus.
The Short Course Unit has many years of experience in designing and delivering academic and professional courses for a large number of different client groups. Areas of expertise include:
- Language Development courses for university undergraduates and college students
- Professional courses with a pedagogical focus for student teachers, in-service teachers, teacher trainers and trainer trainers
- Courses in Management of English Departments, Educational Institutions and Educational Businesses
- English for International Business
- Educational Administration
- Intercultural communication