Information for current apprentices
All the information that you need as a current apprentice can be found on this page. If there is anything else that you need support or advice on, please contact our Degree Apprenticeships team.
Each of our apprenticeship programmes has been carefully mapped to the appropriate Apprenticeship Standard to ensure apprentices gain the specific Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours (KSBs) required for their job role.
The process below outlines 10 key stages of an apprenticeship so you know what to expect from your programme.
- Enrolment: the formal process of joining your apprenticeship
- Induction: the introduction to your apprenticeship programme
- On- and off-the-job-training: learning at university and in the workplace recording and reflecting on this learning
- OneFile: the e-portfolio used to evidence your learning and progression
- Tripartite Review Meetings: regular progress reviews with your Line Manager and the University Apprenticeship Tutor
- Assessments: assignments, projects, exams, and regular self-assessment
- Feedback: the opportunity to give and receive feedback throughout your programme
- Gateway: the review of your KSBs to see if you meet the requirements of the Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment: tests the KSBs gained during your training to demonstrate competence in your role
- Award: on successful completion, you will be awarded a degree and apprenticeship certificates
You will also receive an invitation to create a 'My apprenticeship' account from the Education Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).
Your 'My apprenticeship' account will allow you to:
- Confirm that your apprenticeship details are correct
- Access guidance on what is expected of you, us as your training provider and your employer
- Access additional support
- Access and review your apprenticeship details throughout the apprenticeship
So please look out for the email which will be sent to your Warwick email address and create your account.