The EGC course is designed for undergraduate students from global universities and is focused on the development of English language and intercultural skills. The programme provides an opportunity to meet with students of different nationalities from other universities, as well as experience academic and campus life at one of the top global universities.
Key features of the course
- English language development
- Strategies for intercultural communication
- Reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- A focus on culture in the Arts and Media
- Diverse, creative teaching methods that support learning
- Cultural experience through guided visits include Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon (including Shakespeare’s birthplace) and London.
Accommodation will be provided on campus, with a private study bedroom, communal kitchen and Wi-Fi. Airport pickups and a bus pass to allow you to explore the local area are also included.
Participants will be able to enjoy our great facilities and benefit from our inclusive and cosmopolitan environment.