Monday 3rd August until Friday 28th August 2020
This new four week course will help participants to communicate confidently and effectively in the global society by developing their English language and intercultural skills.
The programme is designed for individual university students and small groups and will allow for greater integration with different cultures and nationalities. Students receive the very best English language support from our experienced team of professional English language tutors, as well as focussed development of their presentation skills with voice workshops and creative writing.
Key features of the course
- English language development
- Strategies for intercultural communication
- Presentation skills
- A focus on culture in the Arts and Media
- Diverse, creative teaching methods that support learning
- Cultural experience through guided visits include Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon (including Shakespeare’s birthplace) and London.
Accommodation will be provided off campus, with transport included.
Participants will be able to enjoy our great facilities and benefit from our inclusive and cosmopolitan environment.
[Minimum English Language Requirement: IELTS 5.0 or equivalent]