Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Our Services

We provide services to both students and colleagues throughout the university on the full range of academic, student financial administration and student support aspects of the students' time at Warwick. Please click on the links below to visit pages about our individual services. The pages include links to the staff who work in these areas.

  • Awards and Ceremonies
    There are summer and winter degree ceremonies each year. We have recently introduced online registration for degree ceremonies and moved to managing ceremonies and certificate production through the Student Records database.
  • Examinations
    Information on the administrative arrangement of examinations at the University. For undergraduates this also includes information on module registration and de-registration.
  • The Graduate School
    Through the Board of Graduate Studies, this section is responsible for all postgraduate provision at the University, ranging from short CPD courses in Warwick Medical School and The Institute of Education, to postgraduate research degrees. The Graduate School also has responsibility for postgraduate scholarships, research degree examinations, monitoring of research degree students and postgraduate appeals and complaints.
  • Student Finance
    This section is responsible for managing the collection of all fees from students including tuition fees, accommodation fees, library fines and any other charges students may have whilst they are at Warwick. The finance team also manages the TDA salaries scheme.
  • Student Funding
    The Student Funding team offers advice and guidance on all aspects of Student Financial Support. This section also administers the Warwick Undergraduate Aid Programme (WUAP), Hardship funds for Home and International Students including the Access to Learning Fund, International Students' Emergency Fund and the International Students' Childcare Remission Scheme.
  • Student Records
    How to inform the University of, or request, changes to the record of your enrolment. This includes changes of name or address, transfers of course or mode of study and application for periods of extension or withdrawal.