Winter 2022 Cohort
In December 2021, the difficult decision to postpone our Degree Congregations in January 2022 was taken due to the continuing impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
At that time, we advised that we would be in touch in due course with further details of the new arrangements for the Winter 2022 graduating cohort. We have now been able to review plans and can confirm graduates will be invited back to attend a ceremony in January 2023. Please note this change from previous communications which referred to a summer event. We are delaying the ceremonies until January 2023 so that they can be delivered to the standard graduates deserve, giving the best possible experience when celebrating your outstanding achievement.
Ceremonies will take place between Monday 16 January - Wednesday 25 January 2023, with the exact dates and detailed schedule to be announced in the summer, and registration due to open in November 2022.
For up to date information on alternative graduation celebrations, please see our coronavirus updates.
Future Graduation Ceremonies:
- Warwick Celebrates (for Summer 2020, Winter 2021 and Summer 2021 cohorts): Tuesday 5 – Friday 15 July 2022
- July 2022 Degree Congregation (for students due to graduate in July 2022): Monday 18 – Wednesday 27 July 2022
- January 2023 Degree Congregation (to include Winter 2022 cohort): Between Monday 16 January - Wednesday 25 January 2023 (exact dates and detailed schedule to be announced in the summer of 2022)
- Future Summer dates: the third and fourth week after the end of the Summer term (subject to change).
- Future Winter dates: The penultimate full week in January (subject to change).