Skip to main content Skip to navigation


Please note that we are not permitted to email copies of transcripts – this is an unchanged policy from the Education Executive.

A transcript is an official summary of academic performance, including qualification obtained, modules taken and marks achieved. It also details your University start date, programme of study, level and degree class conferred (as appropriate). The transcript is a legal University document and therefore cannot be altered.

Student Records are unable to produce an 'official' printed transcript of studies for current taught postgraduate students who have not yet had their award conferred by the Senate. Postgraduate students will be notified by the Student Records team when their award has been conferred. Until notification of conferral has been received you must request an interim transcript from your department. A printed copy of your transcript will be produced for successful taught postgraduate students for your Degree CongregationLink opens in a new window that you will receive together with your award certificate where possible. You may request additional copies if required.

Current Undergraduate Students who have not had your award conferred by the Senate should make use of the formative HEAR until the HEAR has become finalised.

Please note

Transcripts sent by standard airmail to overseas addresses are sent by Deutsche Post and can take between 2-8 weeks to arrive depending on the destination. Please note that this service is NOT trackable (or signed for on delivery) and so if you require a trackable service, you should select the DHL courier option.

As of November 8th 2022, DHL has resumed limited shipping servicesLink opens in a new window in select locations of Ukraine. DHL has continued their suspension of inbound services to Russia and Belarus. As part of this suspension, DHL Express has also decided to stop its domestic services within Russia, effective September 1st, 2022.

Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic response, DHL have a published a list of countries affected with longer delivery times. Please check for the most up-to-date information on the DHL webpageLink opens in a new window as the situation is dynamic and subject to change without notification.

Degree Certificates

Alumni will be able to order authorised copies of their award certificateLink opens in a new window or a replacement copy of their award certificateLink opens in a new window from our colleagues in the Awards & Ceremonies team.

How do I order transcripts?

To place a transcript order, please check the boxes below for guidance and complete an online order form.

If you have any queries, please contact (please include your student ID number)

I am a current student who has not yet had their award conferred by the Senate

I am a current Postgraduate taught student who has just graduated and:

I am an alumni or a current student who has received conferral notification from Student Records after July 2002