Monash-Warwick Alliance Joint PhD Scholarships (Warwick)
For 2023/24 there will be up to 3 scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding PhD applicants.
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2023 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of academic fees
- A maintenance stipend for 3.5 years. This will be paid at the prevailing UKRI rate for the years spent at Warwick, and in line with Australian government rates for the year spent at Monash
- Travel allowance of £2000 during the lifetime of the PhD
- Length of funding: 3.5 years
- Apply to Warwick for a Monash Warwick Joint PhD to begin in Autumn 2023. See Monash Warwick Alliance Joint PhD Eligible Courses .
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick are not eligible to apply.
- Have any nationality or fee status
- Be from any discipline where the Monash Warwick Alliance Joint PhD is offered.
Course Application Deadline - 2023/24 entry to be announced
Scholarship Application Deadline - 2023/24 entry to be announced
Supporting Document Deadline - 2023/24 entry to be announced
How to Apply
We strongly advise preparing applications well in advance, noting that it is not usually possible to complete and submit an application in less than 36 hours.
- Read the PGR Ranking Criteria and Applicant Guidance Notes (2023/24 to be provided in October).
- Submit your course application and upload supporting documents.
- Receive an automated e-mail with a 7 digit applicant ID number. Please allow at least 48 hours for this to arrive.
- Register your ITS applicant account.
- Submit your scholarship application by the application deadline. We regret being unable to accept late applications for any reason.
- Submit supporting documents by the supporting document deadline. We regret being unable to accept late supporting documents for any reason.
- Results of the Chancellor's International Scholarship will be communicated by email by the end of March 2023.