Race XChange Scholarships
Co-led with Coventry University, we have 1 final award to allocate as part of our Race XChange research cluster. The scholarships are awarded to PhD applicants developing leading research on improving access and participation for minority ethnic students in postgraduate research in the UK.
Awards made for entry in January 2024 will include the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend paid at the prevailing UKRI rate for 3.5 years
- A unique opportunity to spend time at both Warwick University and Coventry University and receive support from research supervisors at each institution working towards a dual award.
- Apply for a Race XChange joint PhD to begin in January 2024.
- Be researching in a Race XChange-aligned area.
We particularly welcome applications from people of colour
Application Deadline - Rolling. To close once final position is filled.
How to Apply
For more information about the studying for a PhD, the Race XChange project, to discuss your ideas for a proposal, or for further information about submitting an application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read the Applicant Guidance Notes.
- Submit your course application to Coventry University and upload supporting documents.