The University recognises the power of Staff Networks, these groups provide an opportunity for staff to connect, socialise, support one another, and discuss issues of relevance to their communities.
Staff Networks are run by and for the members, with administrative support from the ED&I team. We aim for each Staff Network to be led by a Chair, the key intention behind this role being to embed ownership of the Network within the membership and take a lead on the development of the Network.
The Chairs of the Working Parents Staff Network are Vale Donzella, Magda Mos, and Jianhua Yang, you can contact them on V dot Donzella at warwick dot ac dot uk, M dot Mos at warwick dot ac dot uk, and Jianhua dot Yang at warwick dot ac dot uk.
If you are interested in learning more about the Working Parents Staff Network and can't find what you need here, contact us and let us know.
- Join the distribution list - this is a JiscMail list which allows members to email one another easily.
- Attend a meeting to hear updates on ED&I work at Warwick (see meeting dates below).
- Sign up to the Buddy Scheme.
Sign up to be a Buddy, or request to be assigned a Buddy by completing the Buddy Scheme form here.
The aim of the scheme is to:
- Ensure new members of staff do not have the daunting experience of signing up to a Network and then having to arrive to meetings/events unaccompanied.
- Enable members of staff to have an opportunity to meet other members of the Network outside of meetings.
- Provide members of staff with someone to talk to and/or accompany to network meetings/events.
Photo by Ketut Subiyanto from Pexels. Colour filter added to original.