From Monday 10 December the Student Post Room (SPR) will revert to these vacation opening times:
|Monday to Friday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 15:00|
On 21 December the SPR will be open from 10:00 - 11:45
The SPR is then shut for collections until 10:30 on 2 Janurary 2019.
Due to the Black Friday rush the SPR is now even busier than usual. We expect this to be the case for the next two weeks.
- It is vital that your addressing is as clear as possible in the run up to Christmas so please follow these guidelines.
- Once your items are delivered, we cannot guarantee that they will be processed on the day of delivery. We will work through items as quickly as possible, in the order of delivery.
- Please do not make a trip to the SPR before you receive our notification email.
- Although you may have received notification from a courier or sender that your item has been delivered here, we have a significant backlog and may not be able to process your item for several days.
- Unprocessed items will be stored and processed in the order of delivery. We will not be able to confirm an item has been delivered here until we get round to processing it.
- Please do not ask the SPR staff to look for or expedite the processing of an individual item.
- Authorised collections are suspended during the busy period.
- Please have your ID card to hand when collecting your items.
- Please address any queries to student dot postroom at warwick dot ac dot uk
Thank you for your patience at this very hectic time.