You must be signed in to upload a picture to your blog.
- In the left hand column of your blog, under 'Galleries', you will see a link that says 'Upload image'. Click on the 'Upload image' link. The Upload an image screen will appear.
- At the top of the screen you will see the 'Upload multiple images from a zip file' link. Click on this.
- You will be presented with a text box 'Select file to upload*'. Click on the 'Browse' button next to the text box.
- Search for the zip file you wish to upload. When you have found it, select the file and click 'Open'.
- Enter a title for the picture.
- Enter a short description for the picture.
- If you have created galleries for your blog, you will see a list of your gallery titles. Decide which gallery you want to display the picture in, and tick the box next to the gallery title. If you wish, you can select more than one gallery to display the picture in.
- Decide who can see the picture and tick the box next to the privacy setting you have chosen.
- Click the 'Upload Zip File' button.
- You should now see the thumbnails of the pictures you have uploaded. If you wish to upload another image, click on the 'upload another image' link. You should see that the picture you have uploaded has been added to the list of pictures in the gallery you uploaded it to, or if you didn't upload it to a gallery it will be in the 'All images not in a gallery' list at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the 'Back to blog manager' button at the top of the screen. You will now see the Manage your blog screen Click on 'Back to my blog' at the bottom of the screen.
You can view the picture by clicking on the title link of any of the galleries it is displayed in. You are now able to insert this picture into a blog entry.