You can organise your files into folders in Files.Warwick. If you intend to share files with several different groups of people, applying permissions in bulk to a folder rather than to individual files can save you time.
For group file spaces, to create a new folder you need either Change or Manage permissions on the parent folder.
- Browse to https://files.warwick.ac.uk and ensure you're signed in.
- Navigate to the appropriate file space by clicking the link in the Your file spaces table.
- Browse to the folder beneath which you wish to create a new folder.
Select the Create new folder button at the the left-hand side:
- In the Create a folder window, type the name of the folder.
- Select the Create button. Your new folder is now shown in the left-hand navigation.