Ask a question
Email us at: library at warwick dot ac dot uk
Phone or fax
Telephone: +44 (0)24 76 522026
Fax: +44 (0)24 76 524211
Learning Grid & BioMed Grid:
learninggrid at warwick dot ac dot uk
teachinggrid at warwick dot ac dot uk
Wolfson Research Exchange:
researchexchange at warwick dot ac dot uk
Modern Records Centre:
archives at warwick dot ac dot uk
pghub at warwick dot ac dot uk
Looking for a specific person? Use our staff contacts.
We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers and we treat your feedback seriously. If you receive good service please do let us know:
If you are unhappy about the service you have received from us, we would like to hear about it so that we can improve our service in future.
Email* us: library at warwick dot ac dot uk
(This is monitored between 09.00 - 21.30)
Phone us: 024 76 522026
(We can answer 09.00 - 17.30 Mon - Thur. 09.00 - 16.30 Fri. Or leave a message and we will call you back).
University of Warwick Library
Gibbet Hill Road
Ask a Librarian
- When our Library helpdesk is closed, you can use our Ask a Librarian virtual enquiry service which allows you to chat to a librarian online (appears after 21:30pm under the 'Using the Library' section on our homepage)
- We’ve joined a team of international libraries to allow you to use live chat to talk to a qualified librarian to make sure you get the help you need
- If you are working at night, you can often get a Library related query solved immediately, or be referred on to someone who can help you
Out of hours chat
- Between 21:30 pm and 8:30 am, Library chats will be answered by librarians in our international partner libraries
- They have access to a range of information about our services so will be able to answer most enquiries
- Anything they cannot answer for you will be picked up our own Library staff the next morning and we will contact you
Asking a question
- You will need an email address to start a conversation
- Type your message in the lower box, where it says 'Your question/message'
- Press the arrow to 'send'
Contact your Academic Support Librarian for subject support including help finding information for your assignments and research.
See 'email privacy statement' below. *
*Email privacy statement
We will use your contact details to respond to your question. We will keep a record of your question and our response, but we will not use this for anything other than to improve services. We will use enquiry information, which does not identify individuals, to analyse trends and improve customers' experiences.