A free Postal Loans service is available for current Warwick staff and students.
- Please allow up to 10 days for the delivery of your books
- The Library reserves the right to temporarily withdraw this service if we are unable to keep up with demand
- Only Standard Loan books may be borrowed
- We are unable to send Reference, 3 Day Loan, Short Loan books or DVDs
- We are also unable to send books if they are required by other borrowers, as standard loans automatically change to 3 Day Loans when holds are placed on them
- Books may be recalled at any time. If you have borrowed a book which is then recalled, you will not be able to renew it. If a book is recalled you will receive an email from the Library asking you to return it. The new return date will be shown on the Recall email and may be earlier than the original due date.
- Due to the on-going situation we have currently withdrawn our paid service as the free service is now open to all staff and students
- If an e-book is available on the catalogue we will not be able to process your request, unless the e-book does not meet your accessibility needs
- The service does not cover Alumni members or external members of the library
Postal loans are still subject to recall and may take up to 10 days for delivery. Please consider the following alternative services which may meet your needs quicker:
The proxy borrowing service allows another member of staff or student at Warwick to borrow books on your behalf at the Helpdesk. Please be aware that all books and any fines accrued remain your responsibility.
Students with a print disability are able to access RNIB Bookshare, an online catalogue of educational texts in accessible formats. Eligibility includes visual impairment, autism, AD(H)D, dyslexia, dyspraxia or a physical disability which affects the use of print material.