Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Within the university

Wellbeing and Student Support

Help for students with non-academic issues, including personal or family problems, financial difficulties, accommodation problems or when you are unsure where to get help.

Telephone: 024 7657 5570 (ext. 75570) or visit Wellbeing and Student Support located on the ground floor of University House.

See the website for an overview of their services.

The University Independent Sexual Violence Advisor (ISVA)

The University Outreach ISVA is an independent point of contact for anyone who has been affected by sexual violence and offers emotional support and advocacy to anyone who is in crisis and their supporters.

Disability Services

Can offer advice, support and help for students with disabilities including specific learning differences, mental health, autism spectrum and long term medical conditions. See their website for more details on how they can help and how to access the service.

Warwick Sport Wellbeing Services

Activities and resources to improve physical and mental wellbeing; see the website hereLink opens in a new window.

Student Advice Centre

For independent, confidential advice for students on subjects such as money and debt, housing, immigration, legal matters, consumer, academic problems and other issues. Check the website for contact details and opening times.


Nightline is a student-run, confidential, and non-judgmental peer-to-peer support service based on campus. It offers a listening service and also provides pregnancy tests, attack alarms, condoms, tampons, sanitary towels, drink spike testing kits, tea and biscuits for free. Check the website for contact details and opening times.

Personal Tutor

For academic and pastoral advice and support for students, your personal tutor is available. See website for more information on the role of personal tutor.

Dean of Students

For various forms of support for students having difficulties with their studies and also for academic members of staff who want support with their personal tutor role. See website.

Residential Life

For students living on campus the Residential Life Team are based within your accommodation to offer support with personal and accommodation related issues. See their website to find out more about their role.

Health centre

For general medical needs of students and staff (and their families) who live in and around campus. See website for further details.


For anyone to access – of all faiths and none. A space to reflect with support at hand from the chaplains based there. See website for further details.

Student funding

The Student Funding team offers advice and guidance on all aspects of financial support.

Warwick accommodation

Warwick Accommodation manages the accommodation requirements of the University of Warwick, both on campus and off it.

Office for Global engagement

Advice and support for international students. See website for further details.

Student Careers

Advice and support in relation to career planning. See website for further details.

Dignity at Warwick

Tackling bullying and harassment for staff and students. See website for further details.