Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Victims of Crime

If you have been a victim of a crime we would encourage you to consider the following:

  • arrange a time to come in to talk to Wellbeing and Student Support or the Students' Union Advice Centre about what has happened and how we can support you
  • report the crime to the police
  • let your personal tutor know if you feel your studies have been affected in any way
  • see your GP if you are feeling unwell either mentally or physically

There is support to help you look after your wellbeing and external agencies such as Victim Support.

External resources:

Looking after your wellbeing after crime - Victim Support

The University of Warwick cannot be responsible for the content of other websites.