Decorgreat your room and win!
Have you created the perfect home from home at Warwick? Does your bedroom decor reflect your personality?
Share a photo of you in your decorated room - either in halls or off campus – on Instagram by 25 October, using #warwickdecorgreat and your location. We’ll choose our favourite and the winner will receive £50 credit on their Eating at Warwick card. The photo can be a selfie, or you can get a friend to take it.
Read the full terms and conditions below.
Please make sure you check the following decoration rules and guidelines before getting started:
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions:
- By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to University of Warwick students only.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will commence at 09:00 GMT on 3 October 2019 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 25 October 2019.
- The University accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, corrupted or fail to be submitted by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- To enter, entrants must post a photo or video of their decorated room to Instagram with a brief caption including the hashtag #warwickdecorgreat. Social Media accounts should not be “private” in order for the entries to be submitted and considered in the judging process.
- 1 winner will be selected through an internal judging panel and contacted privately via Instagram to arrange delivery of their prize.
- Winners will be notified by 29th October 2019.
- The prize for each winner is £50 on your Eating at Warwick card.
- The University’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and no alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the University reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the competition without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner and any other competition entrants will be held in accordance with the University’s Student Privacy Notice, which may be found here: warwick.ac.uk/services/idc/dataprotection/privacynotices/studentprivacynotice/#specific for the purposes of administrating this competition in accordance with these terms.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that their submissions are their wholly-owned, original creations and that, to the extent that such entries include any third party materials or the personal data of individuals, the entrant confirms that they have all necessary licenses, permissions and consents to allow the University lawfully to use such entries. For the avoidance of doubt, each entrant confirms that any individual depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and their permission for the University to use the same.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant grants the University a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Copyright and any moral rights attaching to the entry shall at all times remain the property of the entrant.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram or any other social network. You are providing your submission to the University of Warwick via this platform.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.