Take part in #CatTales competition and win one of eight #RolfSaysRelax T-shirts!
We're inviting all current Warwick University students to share photos or drawing of special cats they know. Make sure to also include a caption (50 words max) explaining what cat(s) mean to you and how they help you relax.
Email the photo and caption to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 May 2019 (08:59am).
By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- This competition is open to current University of Warwick students only. Students who are currently working for the Library are not eligible to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will commence at 09:00 GMT on 21 May 2019 and all entries must be received by 08:59 GMT on 28 May 2019
- The University accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, corrupted or fail to be submitted by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- To enter, entrants must create a photo or drawing (or any other visual means) of a cat/cats with a caption (maximum of 50 words) to capture how cats help them to relax – be that through their friendship or the lessons we can learn from cats and their approach to relaxation. All submissions must be sent to email@example.com
- Winners will be notified by 31 May 2019 at the latest.
- The prize for each winner is a ‘Rolf Says Relax’ t-shirt.
- The University’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and no alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the University reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the competition without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner and any other competition entrants will be held in accordance with relevant data laws.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that their submissions are their wholly-owned, original creations and that, to the extent that such entries include any third party materials or the personal data of individuals, the entrant confirms that they have all necessary licenses, permissions and consents to allow the University lawfully to use such entries. For the avoidance of doubt, each entrant confirms that any individual depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and their permission for the University to use the same.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant grants the University a perpetual, royalty-free, nonexclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Copyright and any moral rights attaching to the entry shall at all times remain the property of the entrant
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.