MDMA pills are being circulated in Leamington and Coventry which are making people seriously ill. They are known as “Red Bulls”.
Read the Warwickshire Police statement for more information: https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/news/warwickshire/news/2020/january/warning-issued-after-teenager-dies-in-suspected-drug-incident---leamington/
The pills are red, and have a picture of a bull on the front. This is a picture of one of the pills:
- If you know of someone that has bought these pills, please urge them to throw them away responsibly.
- If you know someone that has taken pills like these, please check on them.
- If they are unwell on campus, call Campus Security on 024 7652 2222 who will be able to help you.
- If they are unwell off campus, go straight to A&E.
- Do not take drugs if you are offered them, and look after your friends by making them aware of the “Red Bull” drug warning.