Skip to main content Skip to navigation

CAS Request Form (No UK Study with Student Visa)

In order to attend a full-time course of study within the UK lasting over 6 months, you will normally require a Student Visa. By completing this form you are confirming that the personal information we hold for you is correct and complete. This information will be used to create a Confirmation of Acceptance for Study (CAS) to enable you to apply for a Student Visa once you have accepted and met all conditions of your offer.

Please note that you will normally be required to prove that you have the correct immigration permissions before you can start studying a course at the University of Warwick, and you must complete enrolment (both online and in-person) and arrive in the UK before the latest course start date as stated on your CAS. The ‘latest start date’ on your CAS indicates the last day you are able to cross the border to arrive in the UK and complete in-person enrolment. Failure to do so will result in you not being able to study this academic year. You will receive more information on how to enrol/start the course remotely nearer the course start date.

If you are not sure if you require a Student Visa, please visit the Immigration Service’s visa guidance pages. If you currently hold a Student Visa that was based on a CAS assigned to you by another institution, you CANNOT use this to enrol at the University of Warwick and you MUST use the CAS from Warwick to apply for permission from the Home Office Visas & Immigration (UKVI) to study at Warwick. Please note that if you currently hold a Warwick  Student Visa relating to a previous course, you will need to obtain a new CAS and a Warwick Student Visa before you will be permitted to enrol on the new course. For more advice on the Student Visa application process, please visit the Immigration Service's Student Visa guidance page. If you are in a position to now confirm that you do require a CAS and that the personal information we hold on you is correct and complete, please complete the form below.

(If you hold more than one offer from Warwick, you should quote the course you are intending to join.)


Confirming or changing your details

Please check all the personal information we sent to you in the email about your CAS. This information must match the information on your passport exactly.

If any of your personal information is not correct, let us know below:

I need to update or change some details from the email I have received. (required)
Attach file
No files are currently attached.

Please note: If you are waiting for a new passport, please do NOT complete this webform until you have received your new passport.


Information about your visa application

Where will you submit your visa application? (required)

If you will submit your visa application in the UK, you should first check that you are eligible to do so. For more information, please refer to the Immigration Service website.

Please indicate if you will be using the priority visa service (user pay service) in your home country if available so that you will receive your visa more quickly (required)

This is the date you will put on your Student Visa application form. Put today's date if you are currently in the UK. Not sure how to answer this? Check our New Student FAQ for more information.

When entering the UK, which airport are you most likely to arrive at?



Declaration 1 (required)
Declaration 2 (required)
Declaration 3 (required)
Declaration 4 (required)
Declaration 5 (required)
Declaration 6 (required)

If you cannot tick all of the boxes above, do not proceed with your submission of this form. In such instances please contact our Immigration Services Team for advice via this contact form.

Privacy notice

The data collected on this form will be used to update the record we hold of your application to study at undergraduate level at the University of Warwick and to provide you with a CAS if you firmly accept and meet all conditions of your offer.

The University of Warwick is the Data Controller of any information you have entered on this form and is committed to protecting the rights of individuals in line with Data Protection Legislation. The University's Data Protection webpages provide further information on your rights and how the University processes personal data. If you wish to submit a data subjects rights request, make a complaint or report a suspected personal data breach, please contact the University’s Data Protection Officer by email at