Why to Enrol for Gold DofE with Warwick DofE Society
Doing your Gold Award is an incredible opportunity - you're well on your way to gaining an internationally recognised award, which is highly respected by employers! Just follow the steps below, fill out the form and you'll be one of our participants before you know it! Once you've done this, you should also consider joining our Gold Award FB Group and signing up to our Mentor Scheme to get the best out of your experience.
Steps to Enrolment:
- Buy society membership from our SU page.
- It costs £1.50 - money which we put towards running our socials, trips and the award!
- Complete the Gold Enrolment Form below.
- You will need to be signed into the Warwick Portal to autofill some of the information.
- You should also make sure you've read our Data Policy before filling it out.
- The Scout Association is our Licensed Organisation, so we operate under their rules and this means you must become a member of the Scout Network to have an eDofE account with us.
- If you are not already a member, by filling out this form you agree to us signing you up to Scout Network and creating a Scout Member number with them.
- If you are already a member, make sure you provide your Scout Membership Number in the form below.
- Pay the Gold Award Enrolment Fee from our ticket on the Enrolment Fee Link (SU website).
- It'll cost you £30, and the whole amount will be paid to the DofE Organisation for your participation fee, your new eDofE Account and Welcome Pack. See further information about this fee on the DofE website here.
Thank you for taking the time to enrol on the Gold Award! We'll process your enrolment, register you with the DofE network, and the Scout Network, and you'll soon receive a notification from the Scout Association and an email with login details for your eDofE account. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our exec!