Why to Transfer your Gold eDofE Account to Warwick DofE Society
If you've already started your Gold Award at school or with another organisation, you can transfer your account and finish it with us! You'll get to benefit from our society atmosphere, cheap expeditions and support schemes - and, best of all, be back on your way to achieving an internationally recognised award that is highly respected by employers! Just follow the steps below, fill out the form and you'll be one of our participants before you know it! Once you've done this, you should also consider joining our Gold Award FB Group and signing up to our Mentor Scheme to get the best out of your experience.
Steps to Transferring:
Before you transfer your eDofE to Warwick DofE Society, make sure to:
- Buy society membership from our SU page.
- It costs £1.50 - money which we put towards running our socials, trips and the award!
- Get Signed-off and approved for any previous DofE expeditions and training for the award
- Otherwise, it will cause problems and may be impossible for us to sign these off for you after the account is transferred.
- If this needs to be done, please contact your current DofE Leader as soon as possible and make sure it is all sorted before you fill out the form below.
- Complete the Gold Transfer Form below.
- You will need to be signed into the Warwick Portal (top right of the page) to autofill some of the information.
- You should also make sure you've read our Data Policy before filling it out.
- The Scout Association is our Licensed Organisation, so we operate under their rules and this means you must become a member of the Scout Network to have an account with us.
- If you are not already a member, by filling out this form you agree to us signing you up to Scout Network and creating a Scout Member number with them.
- If you are already a member, make sure you provide your Scout Membership Number in the form below.
Thank you for taking the time to transfer your Gold Award over to us! We'll send this information to the DofE Manager for the local Scout Network, and you'll receive an email telling you that your transfer was successful. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our exec!