I started my research at the University of Bath (School of Management) in October 2005. In Bath I upgraded to a PhD student in June 2007 and continued my studies at the Warwick University.
To expand capabilities and practical knowledge I am working currently as an engineer in the R&D department of a small organization in the automotive industry in Germany, after having previously been directly active in project work for a premium car manufacuturer. My current task is to channel the software process improvement efforts of that small organization. This responsibility demands structured and process-oriented skills and a clear insight into the needs and circumstances of this environment.
Warwick Business School
Information systems development in a process management environment: the dynamics of improvisation and bricolage during embedded software design
- Molnar, W and Nandhakumar, J: “Managing Projects in an Embedded System Development Context: An in-depth Case Study from an Improvisational Perspective” at Proceedings of the 42nd Hawaii International Conference on Systems Science (HICSS-42), IEEE Computer Society, Waikoloa, Hawaii, USA (2009)
- Molnar, W and Nandhakumar, J: “Dealing with Ambiguous and Fluctuating Requirements of Embedded System Development: A Case-Study” at Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), Association for Information Systems, Paris, France (2008)
- Molnar, W and Nandhakumar, J: “Embedded System Development Process: A Quest from Innovation to Adaption” at Proceedings of the 16th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), Association for Information Systems, Galway, Ireland (2008)
- Molnar, W and Nandhakumar, J: “Software Development Standards and Improvisation: A Case Study” at Proceedings of the SPICE 2008 Conference, Global Association for Software Quality, Nuremberg, Germany (2008)
- Molnar, W and Nandhakumar, J: “Managing a New Computer Device Development in a Creative ISO 9001 Certified Company: a Case Study” at Proceedings of the 40th Hawaii International Conference on Systems Science (HICSS-40), IEEE Computer Society, Waikoloa, Hawaii, USA (2007)
The error code received was 404