Collaborative Action Research Network (CARN) Conference 2010
5th - 7th November 2010 in Cambridge, UK
Presentation: Utopia and reality: Mismatch in action research cycles of online studies in three countries
7th - 9th November 2008 in Liverpool, UK
Presentation: Investigation online support for doctoral students
5th - 6th May 2008 in Halkidiki, Greece
Symposia: Learners' Experience of e-Learning: Research from the UK: Paper title: Students blending learning user preferences: Matching student choices to institutional provision
Conference paper: Paper title: Can ICT build a solid bridge to a more "engaged" and collaborative practice in doctoral study? Paradoxes, constraints and opportunities
- 10th - 11th September 2007 in University of Manchester
- Conference paper: Investigating online support for doctoral students: Can ICT support a more "engaged" and collaborative practice? An Action Research project.
The Higher Education Academy Annual Conference 2007: Engaging Students in HE
- 3rd - 5th July at Harrogate International Centre
- Presentation: To be or not to be online?
- Poster: To be or not to be online?