Graduate School Training Courses
As doctoral student I would like to improve some of my skills while doing my research, the Graduate school is an excellent link to have.
Here a list of the training courses I have attended
Centre for New Technologies Research in Education
CeNTRE organises research seminars that aim "to elaborate the relationship between technological tools and thinking" (CeNTRE, 2007).
Here a list of the seminars I have attended
Warwick institute of education graduate association
At WIEGA we have a platform that allow us to rehearse and brush up our presentation, writing and networking skills. I have attended some seminars.
Here a list of the seminars I have helped organised (Seminars 2007-2008 & Seminars 2008-2009)
Warwick Business School
At Warwick Business School I have attended the following seminars and workshop:
- Covert Processes: Revealing the Hidden Dimensions of Organizational Change (22 May 2008)- Bob Marshak
- Professional Development Workshop "Metaphor in Strategy and Organisation" (15 May 2008) - Bob Marshak
- Transforming Talk: Organizational Discourse and Strategic Change" (14 May 2008) - Bob Marshak
Centre for LIFELONG LEARNING
- I am sitting in the BA module: CE304 Learning Organisations in a Knowledge Society 2008/09
King's College London-Centre for Evidence & Policy
I was offered a place and awarded a bursary that covered the registration fee in order to attend the ESRC PhD Summer School on Evidence & Policy from 7th - 11th July 2008.
Institute of Education-University of London
- I am also attending a Seminar series: New forms of doctorate which focuses on the influence of multimodality and e-learning on the nature and format of doctoral theses in Education and the social sciences