- Over 35 years in NHS & Higher Education predominantly in the mental health field.
- Undertaken clinical, operational, project and strategic management positions.
- Previously Head of Mental Health and Academic/Professional Lead for Mental Health Nursing at a north London university.
- Previous role Curriculum Development Manager at the HM Prison Service for England & Wales.
- (As of January 2010) Head of School - Nursing & Midwifery in Birmingham
- Academic journals, book chapter and in December 2009 co-authored book entitled Mental Health Students Nurses Survival Guide published by Pearson Education.
Conference presentations in: