I have attended many conferences whilst I have been a postgraduate student at Warwick HRI. I have submitted abstracts and presented posters.
The image shows me presenting my poster entitled 'The Genetic Characterisation of Post Harvest Spoilage in Lettuce' at the recent Student Symposium at Warwick HRI.
- UK Plant QTL Workshop, 2nd November 2009, Warwick, UK
- Student Symposium 2009, 7th-8th May 2009
- California Leafy Greens Research Board meeting, 17th March 2009, Coalinga, CA, USA.
- Plant and Animal Genomes (PAG) XVII Conference, 10-14th January 2009, San Deigo, CA, USA
- Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture Conference, 22nd May 2008, Warwick, UK
- Student Symposium 2008, 17th-18th March 2008, Warwick, UK
- Innovation in Crop Science Exploitation of Genetics for Sustainability Initiative Grantholders' Workshop, 29th-30th January 2008, Gloucestershire, UK
- Eucarpia Leafy Vegetable Conference, 18th-20th April 2007, Warwick, UK
- Student Symposium 2007, 19-20th March 2007, Warwick, UK
Conference Planned to Attend
- VeGIN meeting, November 2009
- Student Symposium 2010, May 2010
- Gordon Research Conference: Postharvest Physiology, June-July 2010
Please email me if you do not have access to the subpages and would like to.