Skip to main content
- Wellcome Trust Research Fellowship (2012-2018): ‘Galen’s Commentary to the Hippocratic Epidemics, Book Six: An Edition and Translation of the Extant Arabic Translation’ (U. Vagelpohl)
- Wellcome Trust Senior Investigator Award (2013-2017) A Literary History of Medicine: The Best Accounts of the Classes of Physicians by Ibn Abi Usaybi’ah (d. 1270) (S. Swain, E. Savage Smith)
- Nemesius' On the Nature of Man: Edition, Translation, and Study of the Arabic Version (Simon Swain). AHRC Research Grant (2012-2017).
- A Literary History of Medicine: The Best Accounts of the Classes of Physicians by Ibn Abi Usaybi'ah (d. 1270) (Simon Swain, E. Savage Smith). Wellcome Trust Senior Investigator Award (2013-2017).
- Facilitating Access to Latin inscriptions in Britain's Oldest Public Museum through Scholarship and Technology (Alison E. Cooley). AHRC Research Grant (2013-2016). Latin inscriptions in the Ashmolean Museum: influencing curatorial practice and extending educational scope to new audiences: AHRC Follow-on Grant (2017). Follow our blog 'Reading, Writing Romans'.
- Warwick Epidemics
- The Beginnings of Empire, 168-27 BC (C. Rowan)