Thank you for visiting my University of Warwick ePortfolio. Please note that, as of November 2011, these pages will no longer be maintained. The Department of History keeps these pages so prospective students can see the kind of research undertaken by graduate students. For current information on my academic work, please visit my Academia.edu profile or contact me via email. If you are looking for my Making of the Modern World (HI153) teaching page, please click here. Otherwise, I appreciate your interest in my work and hope you find more up-to-date information elsewhere about what I'm doing.
Teaching at Warwick
- I am leading two seminar groups in the Department of History's first year Making of the Modern World (HI135) module. For more information, please click here.
- Seminar tutor (between two and four groups a year) for the Making of the Modern World (HI153) module.
- Completed 'Postgraduate Award in Introduction to Academic and Professional Practice for Postgraduates who Teach (Part 1)' at the University of Warwick, October 2007.
Teaching at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Teaching assistant and grader for Europe in the Age of Imperialism and the Great War, 1870-1914 (History 108).
- Teaching assistant and grader for Europe in the Twentieth Century, 1918-1991 (History 109).