The assessment for this second-year 30 CATS option module is as follows:
- 4,500 word essay (50%). For this essay, choose one of the seminar questions, or devise your own question (to be approved by your seminar tutor).
- Two-hour exam (50%)
For full details of examination and assessment, please see https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/history/students/assessment/.
Formative assessment, ie. work that will not count towards your final mark, comprises two short essays of 2,000 words each.
- The first short essay is due at 5pm on Wednesday in week 9 of the Autumn term, ie. November 28th, 2018. See here for details of this assessment.
- The second short essay is due at 12pm on Wednesday in week 7 of the Spring term, ie. February 20th, 2019. For this essay, choose one of the questions on the sample exam paper.
Student contact hours for this second-year 30 CATS option module are as follows:
- Module duration: Twenty-three weeks
- Lectures: Nineteen one-hour lectures
- Seminars: Nineteen one-hour seminars and two one-hour revison seminars
- Tutorials: Four hours of feedback and essay preparation
- Total: Forty-four hours