Directions for Submitting Assignments
Welcome to the first-year electronic submission page. Please read all of the information below carefully before submitting your assignment.
Essays must be submitted electronically via the links on the RH side of this page.
The date and time of your e-submission on Tabula will be the time recorded for the full submission of the assignment. You are also requested to hand in a printed copy of your essay to the School Office in H0.57 within 24 hours of your e-submission. The hard copy MUST be an exact copy of the electronic version.
Failure to submit the electronic version by the specified deadline will mean that your essay is late, and will normally be liable to a penalty of 5 percentage points per working day or part of working day that it is late.
Submitting your assignment:
It is important that you check the following in the document you are going to upload:
- Format: you can only submit word documents as .doc or .docx.
- Anonymity: your essay should not contain your name, just your student number.
- References and bibliography: make sure you have fully acknowledged all the sources used in your essay. The SMLC may put any assignment through the “JISC source matching service” (anti-plagiarism software) to verify that the document is your own work.
The procedure for submitting your essay is as follows:
- Login to the relevant assignment submission page using your own university login.
- Your University ID number will be displayed.
- Your attachment will be automatically prefixed by the system with your student number and course code.
- Once the essay has been submitted electronically, you will receive a receipt for your essay by email; this should be printed and attached to a hard copy of your essay (please remember to remove your name from the email receipt and leave only your university number, so that your submission remains anonymous).
Applications for extensions to assignments
Applications MUST be made via tabula using the following link: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/modernlanguages/currentstudents/wellbeing/extensions
Submit your assignments using the links below:
Formative assignment 1 25.11.15
Formative assignment 2 11.01.16
Formative assignment 3 22.02.16
Formative assignment 4 04.04.16