2. Read through questions 3 - 7 carefully and prepare your thoughts to them. I'm also going to ask each group to prepare some thoughts for discussion on one of those questions:
- Peter and Jordan: question 5
- Poll, Faz and Andrew: question 4
In doing this, you should
- try to come up with some examples to illustrate your argument, either from the texts we have read or from your own reading.
- think of 2 questions that you would like to raise about the topic you are covering, in order to take the discussion further forward.
To help you prepare for this week's class, please read Peter Barry's Beginning Theory, pp. 63 - 68 and chapter 12: 'Narratology'