- Due to the fluid nature of symposia and our commitment to continuous improvement, The University of Warwick reserves the right to change the seminar content and/or speakers, at any time, in line with the market demands.
Symposium Dates and Venues
- The University reserves the right to alter or cancel published dates and change venues without liability.
- Whilst every effort will be made to avoid resource changes, The University reserves the right to amend or replace any pre-named speaker scheduled to deliver a specific presentation.
- Upon completing your registration you will receive an automated email confirming your place at the events you have booked. Full joining instructions will be sent one week before the event.
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 29+ days before the seminar = 20% of the seminar fee
- 15-28 days before the seminar = 50% of the seminar fee
- 0-14 days before the seminar = 100% of the seminar fee
Any free of charge bookings will be subject to a £50 administration charge in the event of any cancellation.
- All fees are correct at the time of going online. However, we reserve the right to change them.
- Please send all your enquiries to translationalmedicine at warwick dot ac dot uk