The University of Warwick lies on the outskirts of Coventry. Situated at the very heart of England it is easily accessible by road, rail and air.
The region is home to cathedrals, stately homes and gardens, museums and galleries.
The University of Warwick is conveniently located for travel via Birmingham International Airport (BHX).
A car or taxi journey between the airport and the university should take approximately half an hour, and a train service also operates between the airport and Coventry.
Should visitors wish to arrive at Heathrow Airport (LHR) or Gatwick Airport (LGW) instead, Coventry is also served by train services from London.
Please see below for:
- Information about how to get to campus in general
- Specific information for visitors arriving from overseas
- Information about how to get to Scarman House
- Information about how to get to Warwick Arts Centre
- Information about how to get to the Clinical Sciences Building at the University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire
- Current travel information
For all your accommodation enquiries please visit the Warwick Conferences website.