You are welcome to download the Quick Reference e-book and Topic Guides from the LYNC study for your own use or for use in your team or wider organisation.
We would like to hear about how you use them and what we can improve. Please provide your email address and we will contact you with a few question in a few months.
LYNC Study Quick Reference e-book
We have produced a Quick Reference e-book with 10 Topic Guides for patients and professionals who are using or considering the use of digital communication on clinical matters:
- When is Text and Email Useful?
- Common Concerns among Clinicians
- Confidentiality, Privacy and Consent
- Duty of Care and Equity
- Engaging with the Right Person
- Enhancing Patient Engagement
- Improving Your Patients' Access
- Patient Safety
- Using Digital Communication Between Face-to-Face Appointments
- Workload Concerns Going Digital
Learn more about the LYNC Study here.