Case Assessment and Treatment Planning and case presentations
- Assess and Treatment Plan one case of their own with full records to present
- Assess and Treatment plan a series of cases from Patient records/patients.
- To provide an opportunity for self assessment provide an opportunity for group interactive learning in a structured manner and treatment planning
Following Day 10 dental surgeons should be able to:
- appreciate the complexities involved and formulate a treatment plan drawing on the skills and knowledge they have acquired throughout the course
- have the ability to present the case in a structured way
- understand the need for continued monitoring and maintenance and the ability to replace or repair fractured prosthesis or components.