Dr Caroline Huxley
Dr Agnieszka Ignatowicz
Agnieszka will act as main lead from 17 April 2015
Duration: 5 days
4,000 word essay to be submitted 12 weeks following taught sessions
Develop knowledge and understanding of qualitative and comparative methods as used in health-related research and develop your skills in the use of these methods
- Gain the capability to use these research methods appropriately for undertaking research and evaluation both as part of postgraduate study and in your working environment
- This module may be taken to satisfy the research methods requirements of WMS Masters degree programmes, where applicable
- It should normally be taken after Understanding Research and Critical Appraisal and before the Professional Project or Dissertation
More Aims and Learning outcomes
This calendar's schedule is empty.
- MSc route: available as a core option on the MSc in Health Research or as an option on most other MSc programmes
- Not sure an MSc is for you? Take this module as a non-accredited course or a Postgraduate Award. Contact us (CPDenquiries at warwick dot ac dot uk) for more information.