Evelina Liarou was born in Athens, Greece, in 1991. She graduated from the University of Patras in 2014, working on Analytical Chemistry and Nanotechnology under the supervision of Professor Theodore Christopoulos. In 2016, she received her Research Master’s Degree (1st Class Honours) in Polymer Chemistry from the University of Athens, where she worked on multifunctional polypeptides and drug delivery systems, under the supervision of Professor Hermis Iatrou. Since October 2016, she is a PhD candidate at the University of Warwick under the supervision of Professor David Haddleton, focusing on controlled living radical polymerization and polymer-protein conjugates.
5. Copper‐Mediated Polymerization without External Deoxygenation or Oxygen Scavengers
Evelina Liarou, Richard Whitfield, Athina Anastasaki, Nikolaos G. Engelis, Glen R. Jones, Kelly Velonia, David M. Haddleton, Angewandte Chemie, 2018
4. Smart polymersomes and hydrogels from polypeptide-based polymer systems through α-amino acid N-carboxyanhydride ring-opening polymerization. From chemistry to biomedical applications
Evelina Liarou, Spyridon Varlas, Dimitrios Skoulas, Chrisida Tsimblouli, Evangelia Sereti, Konstantinos Dimas, Hermis Iatrou, Progress in Polymer Science, 2018
3. Copper Mediated Reversible Deactivation Radical Polymerization in Aqueous Media
GR Jones, A Anastasaki, R Whitfield, N Engelis, E Liarou, D Haddleton, Angewandte Chemie
2. One-Pot Sequence-Controlled (SC) Multiblock Copolymers via Copper-Mediated Polymerization
Athina Anastasaki, Richard Whitfield, Vasiliki Nikolaou, Nghia P Truong, Glen R Jones, Nikolaos G Engelis, Evelina Liarou, Michael R Whittaker, David M Haddleton, Sequence-Controlled Polymers, John Wiley & Sons, 2018.
1. Sequence-Controlled Methacrylic Multiblock Copolymers: Expanding the Scope of Sulfur-Free RAFT
Nikolaos G Engelis, Athina Anastasaki, Richard Whitfield, Glen R Jones, Evelina Liarou, Vasiliki Nikolaou, Gabit Nurumbetov, David M Haddleton Macromolecules, 2018
Office phone number:
+44 24 765 22179
Department of Chemistry, University of Warwick
Library Road, CV4 7AL