- Understanding the science that underpins the process of charge carrier extraction at electrode-organic semiconductor interfaces.
- The development of novel transparent electrodes for emerging thin-film photovoltaics (organic & perovskite) that offer enhanced functionality as compared to conventional metal grid electrodes and transparent conducting oxides.
- The development of lead-free perovskites for photovoltaic applications.
Groups at Warwick
- 2020 Professor Physical Chemistry
- 2019 Reader Physical Chemistry
- 2015 EPSRC Early Career Research Fellowship (Click for Fellows Gallery), University of Warwick.
- 2013 Associate Professor, University of Warwick.
- 2009 Assistant Professor (Physical Chemistry) University of Warwick.
- 2007 Royal Academy of Engineering/EPSRC Research Fellowship (2007-12).
- 2004 Postdoctoral Fellow, Department Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Surrey.
- 2003 PhD, University of Nottingham (Physical Chemistry).