The Habershon group is interested in developing and applying new computational methods to model chemical dynamics in complex systems.
Current interests include auto-construction of complex chemical reaction networks, efficient and accurate reaction rate calculations, and design of photo-switchable systems like photo-catalysts and sensors.
Groups at Warwick
- Scientific Computing Research Technology Platform
- CDT in Heterogeneous Systems Modelling [HetSys]
- PhD, University of Birmingham, UK [2001-2004, with Prof. Kenneth Harris and Prof. Roy Johnston]
- PDRA in group of Prof. Ahmed Zewail, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, USA [2004-2005]
- PDRA in group of Prof. David Manolopoulos, University of Oxford, UK [2005-2010]
- Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellow, University of Bristol, UK [2010-2012]
- Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Warwick, UK [2012-2016]
- Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Warwick, UK [2016-2020]
- Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Warwick [2020-]