Coventry and Warwickshire VTS, CRN West Midlands and Warwick Medical School present
‘Primary Care Research and Audit in Coventry and Warwickshire’
A half day symposium at Westwood Teaching Centre, University of Warwick, 11th July 2019
This successful event was attended by over 90 students, VTS, research GPs and staff of the Unit of Academic Primary Care.
You can see the final programme for the day here.
Links to abstracts of oral presentations and posters displayed at the event can be found here.
The winners of the prizes were as follows:
- Best Oral - Audit Presentation
- Best Oral - Primary Care Research Presentation
Won by Dr Petra Hanson 'Enhancing resilience and wellbeing in GP trainees through developing mindful practice'
- Best Student Poster Presentation
Won by Calum Grant and Karl Fuchs 'Minor surgery in primary care: a re-audit comparing outcomes and infection rates'
Presentations made by speakers can also be viewed:
- Dr Helen Tyrrell - GP research champion, Coventry and Rugby CCG
- Dr Helen Atherton - Associate Professor in UAPC, leading research projects on Digital Health in General Practice
- Dr Rachel Spencer - Coventry GP and winner of the Royal College of General Practitioners First5® Award 2018
- Prof Jeremy Dale - Headlining current research in the Unit of Academic Primary Care
- Prof Paramjit Gill - Professor of General Practice
- Dr Sarah Hillman - Academic Clinical Fellow at UAPC and GP