- Hear from young people and sector-leading UK and international speakers about the importance of changing mental health practice and support in the UK and across Europe
- Gain a better understanding of wider issues linked with transition, such as service structures, policies, training of health care professionals and ethics of transitioning
- Discuss the next steps in shaping policy, service provision and research regarding transition
We hope you can join us.
Confirmed speakers and programme
- Dame Sue Bailey - Chair of the Children and Young People's Mental Health Coalition
- Rt Hon Norman Lamb MP - Liberal Democrat Member of Parliament for North Norfolk and mental health campaigner
- Dr Maryann Davis - Professor, Transitions to Adulthood Center for Research, Department of Psychiatry, University of Massachusetts Medical School
The day will include keynote speakers, panel discussions and interactive workshops. Take a look at the programme.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 602442