- Morris, A., Biggerstaff, D.L., Krishnan, N., Lycett, D. (forthcoming) Understanding the role of patient and public involvement in renal dietetic research. Patient Experience Journal, vol. 4, issue 2 (accepted July 2017, special issue, due fall, 2017) www.pxjournal.org http://pxjournal.org/journal/vol4/iss2/5
Sujan, M. A., Hunag, H. & Biggerstaff, D.L. (forthcoming). Trust and psychological safety as facilitators of resilient health care. In B. Wears, J. Braithwaite, E. Hollnagel (eds.) Resilient Health Care, vol 5: Working across boundaries. (accepted June 2017)
Wild, D., Whiteman, B., Biggerstaff, D., McCarthy, K., Szczepura, A. (2017). Qualitative approaches used in UK nursing studies: An overview with examples. The Japanese Journal of Nursing Research, issue 3, volume 50, 2017 (May-June issue) [Note: this is the main research journal for nursing in Japan]
Eaton, S., Osipenko, L., Petrou, S., Biggerstaff, D., Szczepura, A. (2017)
National Telemedicine and Telehealth Policy Context in England and Introduction of Digital Innovations for Detection and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections. SM Journal of Clinical Medicine, 3 (1): 1022 – 8. (Special edition “Telemedicine and Telehealth Technology Today”)
- Chung DT, Ryan CJ, Hadzi-Pavlovic D, Singh SP, Stanton C, Large MM. Suicide Rates After Discharge From Psychiatric FacilitiesA Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. JAMA Psychiatry. 2017;74(7):694-702. doi:10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2017.1044
- Stain, H., Mawn, L., Commons, S., Thompson, A. (2017) Research and practice for ultra-high risk for psychosis: A national survey of early intervention in psychosis services in England. Early Intervention in Psychiatry (accepted 06/02/2017).
- Jessica A.Hartmann, J.A., McGorry, P.D., Schmidt, S.J., Amminger, G.P., Yuen, H-P., Markulev, C., Berger, G.E., Chen, E.Y.H., de Haan, L., Hickie, I., Lavoie, S., McHugh, M.J., Mossaheb, N., Nieman, D., Nordentoft, M., Riecher-Rössler, A., Schäfer, M., Schlögelhofer, M., Smesny, S., Thompson, A., Verma, S.K. Yung, A., Nelson, B. (2017) Opening the Black Box of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in ultra-high risk for psychosis clients: A secondary analysis of the Neurapro study. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics (accepted 15/05/2017)
- Hyseni L, Elliot-Green A, Lloyd-Williams F, Kypridemos C, O'Flaherty M, McGill R, Orton L, Bromley H, Cappuccio FP, Capewell S. Systematic review of dietary salt reduction policies: evidence for an effectiveness hierarchy? PLoS ONE 2017; 12(5): e0177535
- Perry, B.I., Champaneri, N., Griffiths, F., Paul, M., Islam, Z., Rugkåsa, J., Burns, T., Tyrer, P., Crawford, M., Deb, S. and Singh, S.P., 2017. Exploring professionals’ understanding, interpretation and implementation of the ‘appropriate medical treatment test’in the 2007 amendment of the Mental Health Act 1983. British Journal of Psychiatry Open, 3(1), pp.57-63
- Perry, B. I., & Singh, S. (2017). First-episode psychosis and abnormal glycaemic control–Authors' reply. The Lancet Psychiatry, 4(1), 24.
- Singh, Swaran P., and Cathy Winsper. "Adolescent Mental Health: The Public Health Response." International Handbook on Adolescent Health and Development. Springer International Publishing, 2017. 93-114
- Webster J, Waqanivalu T, Arcand JA, Trieu K, Cappuccio FP, Appel LJ, Woodward M, Campbell NRC, McLean R. Understanding the science that supports population-wide salt reduction programs. J Clin Hypertens 2017; on-line DOI: 10.1111’jch.12994
- Cappuccio FP, Campbell NRC. Population dietary salt reduction and the risk of cardiovascular disease: a commentary on recent evidence. J Clin Hypertens 2017; 19(1): 4-5
- TRUE Consortium (inTernational consoRtium for qUality resEarch on dietary sodium/salt)†(Cappuccio FP in writing group). Recommended standards for assessing blood pressure in human research where blood pressure or hypertension is a major focus. J Clin Hypertens 2017; 19: 108-113.
- D’Elia L, Cappuccio FP, Iacone R, Russo O, Galletti F, Strazzullo P. Altered renal sodium handling and risk of incident hypertension: results of the Olivetti Heart Study. PLoS ONE 2017; 12(2): e0171973
- Sullivan, S., Thompson, A, Kounali, D., Lewis, G., Zammit, S (2017) The longitudinal association between external locus of control, social cognition and adolescent psychopathology. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology (accepted 25/01/2017)
- Hawley, C., Sakr, M., Scapinello, S., Salvo, J., Wrenn, P. (2017) Traumatic Brain Injuries in Older Adults – Six years of data for one UK Trauma Centre: Retrospective analysis of prospectively collected data. Emergency Medicine Journal. doi:10.1136/emermed-2016-206506.